New Service Request

Welcome to the Rural Water District No.6, Garvin County Community. The Board of Directors, with the advisement from our engineer, placed a moratorium on our district to NOT add anything other than residential until further notice. If wanting a residential Benefit Unit (meter) Please contact our office by phone -or- print the Engineering Worksheet (located in our Forms), fill out and mail or bring it to the office to apply for service. The Warranty Deed  and the required $200 fee is due at the time of request for service. We look forward to serving your water needs.

Relevant Documents